Customize Your Event
12 round (60-inch diameter) tables that seat 8 people, and up to 96 chairs.
Need more time to set up your event? With this add-on, you’ll have access to the event space all day.
We’ll take care of set up and tear down of all the tables and chairs.
An area to check guests coats is included with all bookings. There is no charge to use the space, but if you want us to staff it for you, there is a charge. Depending on the size of your event, this typically requires two people when your guests arrive and two people when your guests leave.
Includes server and licensing – does not include the cost of drinks. Beer and wine catering is provided by a state licensed caterer. The catering includes the following:
- Event setup and organization.
- Servers for 3 hours (number of servers will depend on the number of guests.)
- Beer and wine license.
- Beer choices will include 2 domestic and 2 micros.
- The wine list includes 1 red and 1 white wine.
Each drink costs $4 each. In the event that you would like to make all drinks complimentary, and inventory will be tracked for you. Servers have been trained to request state-issued identification prior to serving only to guests 21 and older.
Unfortunately, Idaho State laws do not allow you to bring your own alcohol to serve to your guests.
Includes server and licensing – does not include the cost of drinks.
Not available for daytime bookings.
There are 3 different limousine options:
The Stretch Limousine:
$260 for a 2-hour block and $130 for each additional hour.
The Stretch Excursion:
$325 for a 2-hour block and $162 for each additional hour. Accommodates up to 14 people.
The Stretch Hummer:
$530 for a 2-hour block and $265 for each additional hour. Accommodates up to 21 people.
Each event booking comes with access to the event space and our tables and chairs. Additional services can be purchased for the fees listed above. If there is something you want for your event, that is not on the list, let us know!
What Does the DEC Space Include?
- 5000 square ft. of usable event space that accommodates up to 340 people
- Access to 12 round (60-inch diameter) tables that seat 8 people, and up to 96 chairs
- Gorgeous two-sided fireplace
- Beautiful bridal suite (220 square ft.)
- Retractable front facade can completely open to Park Avenue
- Large food prep area (includes a large refrigerator, sink, freezer, ice machine, & ample counter space)
- Coat and hat check area
- Climate-controlled wine storage room
- Two public ADA restrooms
- Presentation equipment available
- High-quality Worx Audio speaker system
- Bluetooth-enabled stereo equipment available
Where Can My Guests Park?
Evenings and Weekends: Free Parking:
- The parking lot at the corner of Capital and B St. is .5 blocks away.
- Constitution parking is 1 block away.
- The parking lot at the corner of Yellowstone and B St. is 1.5 blocks away.
- The parking lot at the corner of Capital and A St. is 1.5 blocks away.
- Yellowstone public parking goes all the way between Broadway and Constitution.
- Street parking is free with a 2-hour maximum
Normal Business Hours Parking:
- The parking lot at the corner of Capital and B St. costs $1/hour.
- The parking lot at the corner of Yellowstone and B St. costs $1/hour.
- Yellowstone public parking is free.
- Street parking is free with a 2-hour maximum.
Catering: What Do I Need to Know?
Food services are provided by licensed catering professionals. The agreement for food services is directly between the caterer and the customer. Our role is to help guide you on what people typically budget for the service along with connecting you with a pro that will help your event be amazing.
Below you will see a list of menus from our favorite caterers in town. Don’t see your favorite caterer on the list? No problem. Just let us know who you want to use and we will get them added to the list.
Salon Services: What Do I Need to Know?
The salon services can be customized to your needs. Services can be provided by The Urban Nook Salon.
What Are My Options for Tables & Chairs Setup?
There are 12 round (60-inch diameter) tables that seat 8 people, and 96 chairs available for use.
There are 3 different setup options available:
- Banquet style with no stage.
- Banquet style with a stage.
- Corporate/education style with chairs and no tables.
If more equipment is required we can help you organize an agreement with an equipment rental company.